International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) is a science competition for students who are fifteen years or younger on December 31st of the competition year. IJSO was established to promote interest in science among school students, exposing them to problem solving, critical thinking and experimentation. Over the years, IJSO aims to positively impact science and mathematics education at school level. IJSO is held in the first week of December of every year, in different countries.
The 13th International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO-2016) is going to be held on 2-11 December, 2016 at Bali, Indonesia on the theme Science for Creative Innovation. Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) is inviting applications from young Pakistani science students to participate in the 13th International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO-2016). Therefore;
Interested students (boys and girls) having date age upto fifteen years (15 years) or younger on 31st December, 2016 and completed their middle level school education may send their applications on prescribed Proforma available on PSF website www.psf.gov.pk.
- The applicant must be a regular science student in a public or private sector (Govt. recognized) institution having proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of educational credentials shall be called for test and interview for their final selection.
- Six (6) students will be selected for the said event. The decision of the panel of Scientists/ Experts will be final in this regard.
- PSF will bear the expenditure including registration fee etc. of selected students for their participation in "International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO-2016)". However, air travel and health insurance of students have to be borne by their parents/guardians.
- Last date for receipt of application is 28th September, 2016. Incomplete/applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
For any query please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
[ Download Application Form ]