Kocaeli 9th International Child and Science Festival is a science event for students who are between 12-14 years. This is an annual event hosting science groups, teams, shows, institutions and foundations from all around the world. This event aims to contribute interaction between nations, world peace and fellowship through science by hosting children from all over the world.The Kocaeli 9th International Child and Science Festival is going to be held on 19-24 April, 2017 at Turkey. Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) is inviting applications from young Pakistani science students to participate in the said event. Therefore;
- Interested students (boys and girls) having age between 14 years old or younger (born after 2003) studying in middle level may send their applications on prescribed Proforma available on PSF website www.psf.gov.pk. [Download Application Form]
- The applicant must be showing keen interest in science in a public or private sector (Govt. recognized) institution having proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of educational credentials shall be called for test and interview for their final selection.
- Six (6) students will be selected for the said event. The decision of the panel of Scientists/ Experts will be final in this regard.
- PSF will bear the expenditure of visa fee of selected students for their participation in the event. However, air travel and health insurance of students have to be borne by their parents/guardians/or their schools.
- Last date for receipt of application is 28th February, 2017. Incomplete/applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
For any query please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principal Scientific Officer-SP
Pakistan Science Foundation,
1-Constitution Avenue G-5/2, Islamabad